Héritage Sutton publishes History Sketchbooks twice a year, in the spring and fall, which reveal various chapters of local history to a greater public. They include articles in both French and English. The authors are all history enthusiasts, professional or not, who explore various subjects with the critical eye that all historical exploration demands.
If you have specific information or wish to explore and document a particular aspect of Sutton’s history, that of Brome County or the Eastern Townships in general, let us know. We will be glad to discuss the possibility of a collaborative project.
Thirty two History Sketchbooks have been published so far.
To discover the content of each booklet and select those that interest you, click on the cover page of each one.
They are available in PDF and paper format at a cost of $5 each.
Retail sale locations (paper format)
- Héritage Sutton, 11 Principale S., Sutton (QC) J0E 2K0
- Le Cafetier, 9 Principale N.
- La galerie Farfelu, 20-J Principale N. (Farfelu stocks a complete inventory of all booklets published)
- Sutton Tourist office, 24A Principale S.
- La friperie On s’aimera encore, 35 Principale N.
- La boutique Nath’elle, 22 Principale N.